Infertility is defined as the absence of conception after one year of regular intercourse without the use of any contraceptive. People tend to think that if a woman is not getting pregnant the fertility issue must be within the woman; however that is not the case always. Even men are responsible for this problem at least 40 percent of the time.
There is always a high chance that male infertility can be the prime cause for a couple not being able to conceive a baby. And inadequate sperm production and quality is one of the most common reasons for male infertility as it decreases the chance of one of the sperms fertilizing the egg for conception.
So to keep you at ease, here are 5 simple steps on how to increase sperm count, without much effort:
- Get a test done - If you have been facing difficulty in conceiving for more than a year, make sure that both of you go and get the infertility test done. These days, there are many at-home sperm count tests available in stores, or for a better clarity, you can have a complete test performed at your family doctor’s office.
- Quit alcohol and smoking – Alcohol lowers the production of sperm and the male hormone testosterone. Similarly, smoking harms sperm count and motility, decreases sperm lifespan and may also cause genetic changes that affect the offspring.
- Improve your diet - Diet has a big impact on sperm health and male fertility. So it’s important that you stick to nutritious food.
Reduce refined carbohydrates, coffee, tea, soda-drinks and foods with artificial additives. Eating plenty of fresh vegetables, fresh fruits, whole grains and legumes not only help boost fertility, but also keep you healthy throughout your life.
- Try Ayurveda to boost sperm count – Ayurveda has a fantastic repertoire of natural herbs for boosting sperm count, improving erectile function, strengthening motility, and enhancing system. Rejuspermin Capsule is one such ayurvedic medicine that can be used to increase the sperm count. Moreover, you can also use this ayurvedic medicine for premature ejaculation, erectile dysfunction, and also to restore vitality and improve performance.
Rejuspermin Capsule is manufactured by Dr. Palep's medical research foundation. It is one of the fastest growing research based Ayurvedic extract formulation manufacturer in India. This foundation is known to, offer products and services of highest quality which are thoroughly scientifically proven and result oriented.
- Regular exercise – Along with a healthy diet and medication, regular exercise is a must. Daily exercise enhances fertility by keeping body weight at normal levels and relieving anxiety and stress.
- Note: The intensity and duration of exercise should be moderate and under supervision, if possible. As extreme physical exercise has a negative influence on fertility. If you lose excess weight, it tends to cause testosterone/estrogens imbalances.
Stay healthy!! Live healthy!!