Every part of the body is important. A single body part malfunctioning can cause many problems. Liver, being the second largest organ of the body, the main function of it is to process what a person eats or drinks. Furthermore, the harmful or unneeded substances are filtered from the blood. However, the same process is interrupted when there is liver fat. If you are suffering from any liver disease, ayurvedic liver treatment is at your service. It is one of the best and natural ways to treat liver problems, no matter how minor or major it is.
Not many know, but there are many liver problems and it varies from one person to another. A liver disease is also called as hepatic disease. In simple terms, it is liver damage. As a person, it is vital that you take good care of your liver. Situated above the abdomen and below the diaphragm, this reddish-brown organ plays a vital role in the body. It performs around 500 functions. The harmful substances are eliminated from the hepatocytes cells found in the liver. It does the work by absorbing the nutrients and cleansing the blood.
What Is The Function Of The Liver?
The liver being the second significant organ of the body, it does many functions, some of the common and vital include:
- Helps in eliminating harmful toxins from the body like alcohol
- Controls cholesterol levels in the body
- Helps in fighting infections
- Helps in better digestion by releasing bile
What Is A Liver Disease?
When you hear liver disease, it is obvious for you to think of major liver diseases mainly associated with alcohol. Well, there is more to it than that. It can be hereditary while it can happen due to some health problems. Some of the causing factors include overuse of alcohol, obesity, viral infection, and more.
Range Of Information on All Types of Liver Disease
Talking about liver disease types, you should know there are many. Some of the common ones are listed below:
- Alcoholic Liver Disease – This is one of the most common liver diseases many know about. This hepatic manifestation is mostly caused due to excess alcohol consumption.
- Cirrhosis – This is another type of liver disease in which there is scarring of the liver caused due to long exposure to toxins like viral infections and alcohol.
- Fatty Liver Disease – It is also called as hepatic steatosis. The buildup of fat in the liver is a reversible condition. A fatty liver is called when a person’s fat represents over 5 – 10% of the liver weight. A certain amount of fat is found in a normal liver. Ayurvedic medicine for fatty liver is the best way to get rid of fat from the liver.
- Hepatitis – This type of liver disease mostly happens due to viruses also called as viral hepatitis. In happens with the liver swelling caused when the liver is exposed to a harmful substance like alcohol.
- Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease – This type mostly happens to the person who is non-alcoholic. The fat is built-up in the liver cells. It mostly happens to overweight and obese people.
These are just some of the common liver diseases. Apart from this, there are also others to name.
What Is The Mechanism Of Liver Disease?
It is vital to know that liver disease can happen due to various mechanisms, viral infection being the common one. Hepatitis B and Hepatitis C virus are like Viral Hepatitides, which is easily spread during the birth period via the blood that is infected. A person who has a high consumption of alcohol tends to suffer from various types of liver diseases such as liver cancer, alcoholic hepatitis, cirrhosis, and more.
Liver Disease Symptoms
When talking about the symptoms of the liver disease, it greatly varies from one type to another. You should also know the symptoms cannot be detected at an early stage itself, as it can be mild and even unclear.
- Upper Abdominal Pain – As the name suggests this symptom is usually experienced in the upper side of the stomach. The pain is experienced when the liver grows due to fat accumulation or even injury.
- Get bruises easily – When the liver is damaged it further prevents the protein production that is necessary for blood clotting. This further leads to being bruised easily.
- Weakness – As your liver is not able to function normal, you tend to feel weak and get tired easily.
- Nausea – When your liver is damaged, it is quite common for a person to feel nauseous and vomiting.
- Edema – Well, now this is another common symptom noticed in which the body begins to swell, mainly the legs.
- Jaundice – It is quite common in children, however, if it happens to an adult it is due to liver damage. At first, the skin will get tanned and later get a yellow shade.
- Diarrhea – It is quite known when something is wrong with your digestive system, the first and prime indicator that cannot be neglected is diarrhea.
You surely want your liver to be strong and healthy and one of the best ways to do so is by ensuring you do not suffer from any of these symptoms. To offer great liver protection, seek medical help as soon as you notice them.
Natural Remedies for Liver Disease
Your kitchen is the best place to look for remedies to offer quick and easy relief to liver disease. Mentioned are some home remedies you can consider cleansing the liver:
- Green tea - This beverage is beneficial for end number of health factors. Full of antioxidants a compound called as catechins helps in better liver functioning.
- Grapefruit – This fruit is high in vitamin C and antioxidants. All you need is a glass of fresh grapefruit juice and you are all set to start with the cleansing process.
- Olive oil – Olive, hemp, and flax seeds work just fine, however, ensure it is used in moderation.
- Green leafy vegetables – These are one of the most common and known liver cleansing elements. You can consider it having raw, juice or even cooked.
- Turmeric – If you do not like turmeric, you might have to start now. All you have to do is to add some to your dish. Turmeric is a great detoxifying agent and helps in getting rid of unwanted substances from your body.
Ayurvedic Way of Curing Liver Disease
No one likes to have medicines, but what can be better than going natural with right ayurvedic liver treatment? The one ayurvedic medicine that has caught a lot of attention is Pephep Capsule. It is made using natural ingredients such as bhoomyamlaki, kalameg, vibhitaki, chitrak mool, katuki, kakamachi, punarnava mool and more. Each of the ingredients used does the work by helping your liver stay young and strong. It offers a number of benefits such as:
- Protection from Hepatitis A, B infection that causes liver disease
- Helps cleanse the bowels
- Cleanses and purifies the blood
- Helps in getting rid of excessive fat from the body
The ayurvedic Pephep capsule does the work by regenerating the hepatocytes, getting rid of edema tissue, preventing the fatty liver through the lipotrophic action, and more. Available in the form of capsules, it makes easier to consume it. You are highly advised to take the dose as per the physician’s advice.
All the information provided aim at ensuring you stay away from liver disease, have a strong liver, and lead a happy life.